2514 AE Den Haag - Archipelbuurt
KONINGINNEGRACHT 48 A, 2514 AE THE HAGUE
A beautiful very spacious fully furnished city palace (maisonette) on the 2nd and 3rd floor with beautiful views of the canal and quiet gardens within 5 minutes’ walk of the city centre, parks, shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
The house has been recently renovated and has all the necessary modern appliances and comforts while still having the charm of a classic monument. It offers 3 bedrooms, an exceptionally large master bedroom, a spa bathroom and a large sunny terrace, all in very close proximity to Shell, Europol, British and French Schools.
The location is one of the best in the Hague terms of accessibility by public transport, parking, connection to the highway, the central station and the beach.
Stairs from the central hall Lead to the front door of the apartment on the 2nd floor.
Layout: entrance hall, toilet, storage room, cosy room with open fireplace, large living/dining room. Fully equipped kitchen with all domestic appliances. Study/3rd bedroom.
Stairs to the 3rd floor: spacious landing, toilet, master bedroom at the back with French doors to large terrace facing South-West, fantastic bathroom with bath, separate shower and double washbasin, second large guest bedroom at the front. Separate walk-in closet also with washing machine and dryer.
- Fully furnished
- Beautiful renovated parquet floor throughout the apartment
- Temporary leasy as the owners will come back from abroad.
- Exceptionally quiet and green location for the city centre
- Unique classic “the Hague” style Maisonette from 1870 renovated to offer all modern conveniences
- Double layered glass, was done after the Energy label was given so will be better then G.
- Good sized terrace facing the South-West
- Spa bathroom with floor heating
- Storage in cellar for bikes
- 2 months deposit.
- Available 01 January 2024